In response to the ongoing expansion of this pivotal sector, the CUNY School of Professional Studies (CUNY SPS) will launch an Advanced Certificate in Youth Studies in fall 2016. The advanced certificate provides an opportunity to deepen students’ understanding of the relationship between youth and society by analyzing current policies, opportunities, and best practices related to the field. It also responds the needs of those working in youth services by providing a pathway for professional development
The deadline for program applications is July 27th and scholarship applications are due by July 15th.
Welcome to Pathfinder
This is the place where trainers, employers and people who work with kids connect online to share job, training and career opportunities in New York State. By using the free resources of this site and becoming a regular visitor, you’ll get continually updated information on job openings, trainings and educational opportunities that will help you have the greatest possible positive impact on kids.
If you’re a job-seeker:
- Search continually updated listings for jobs in afterschool, expanded learning time and youth programs
- Get help producing winning cover letters and resumes
If you manage an afterschool or youth program:
- Post job openings that will be seen by qualified staff
- Find trainings to help staff get licensed and improve practice
If you’re a trainer or educator:
- Post information on upcoming trainings and other opportunities
You will get the most out of this site by registering, posting and checking back regularly for new opportunities.