The New York City Department of Youth and Community Development (DYCD) is offering scholarships for the Family Development Credential (FDC) Program for frontline staff; and the Family Development Credential Program for Supervisors for supervisors, managers and directors. Both programs emphasize a family development approach as a way of redirecting how health, education, and human services are delivered to families and individuals.
Scholarship applications are due by Friday, August 5, 2016. Classes begin on Friday, September 16 (for FDC for frontline staff), and Friday September 9 (for FDC for Supervisors), and are offered at City University of New York (CUNY) campuses.
Scholarship applications are available here.
Welcome to Pathfinder
This is the place where trainers, employers and people who work with kids connect online to share job, training and career opportunities in New York State. By using the free resources of this site and becoming a regular visitor, you’ll get continually updated information on job openings, trainings and educational opportunities that will help you have the greatest possible positive impact on kids.
If you’re a job-seeker:
- Search continually updated listings for jobs in afterschool, expanded learning time and youth programs
- Get help producing winning cover letters and resumes
If you manage an afterschool or youth program:
- Post job openings that will be seen by qualified staff
- Find trainings to help staff get licensed and improve practice
If you’re a trainer or educator:
- Post information on upcoming trainings and other opportunities
You will get the most out of this site by registering, posting and checking back regularly for new opportunities.