Professional Development for School-Age Program Directors:
Dignity of Children, Inc. training is designed for the specific needs of After-School program directors, enabling them to meet license and regulatory requirements and develop personal and professional skills to maintain a high-quality environment for children and families. We offer a 2-part, 60-hour series covering all of the topic areas required by the Office of Children and Family Services and the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Part I: 30 hours, in 4 sessions, from 8:30 am to 4 pm.
Sessions dates: Tuesday, February 28th, March 7th, 14th, and 21st, 2017
- Establishing an Effective and Strong Program Culture
- Leadership: Principles and Values
- Child Abuse Identification and Reporting
- Stewards of Children: Darkness to Light
- Program Standard Measurements for Quality Service
- Management: Best Practices, Structures and Systems (Financial Management)